Thursday, March 3, 2016

Do you expose a work affair when both parties are married?



Do you ever want to just scream in frustration?

Have you ever caught someone cheating and no one else knew?  And to top it off everyone else thought that person was a great, a catch, honest, faithful?

What if you knew who the third party was in the affair and everyone also thought that person was a "great" person?  "They would never do anything like that."

To top off your frustration, it's your husband.

After I broke up with him I received a phone call from one of his gal pals.  She didn't understand why I would leave such a great man?  He would never cheat, he's not the type, she said, believing her own words.

It was crushing me inside to not tell her what a lying, conniving, manipulator he's been.  I told her I discovered that he had a secret facebook account and denied it.

"I didn't find it." she said.

"Well, that's because he's already deleted it."

"He said he called facebook and told them what was going on, so they took it down." she defended him.

Really?  It doesn't work that way, nor that fast.  So he'll lie to anyone.

Who is this man really?

I fought back the urge to shout out all of his secrets.

Why didn't I tell her?

Because it would ruin the long standing careers and many work friendships for him and the woman he cheated with.

It is not my place to tattle, but I don't like being lied about or to.

What would you do?

Keeping my vengeful side in check, what I can do is to spread the word to pay close attention to the men you date.  To warn women of the red flags that people show when they cheat.  To ask you to respect yourself and other women by not getting involved with men who are already spoken for (future posts.)

For anyone else out there who is frustrated with their situation and contemplating what to do, just ask yourself "What's my motivation?"  Let your good conscious be your guide.



Love yourself first.


No comments:

Post a Comment