Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Revenge, Love, Forgive

I call this the three phases of being cheated on.

Revenge-the first thing you crave when you discover the betrayal.

Love-you must love yourself more than ever to make it through this relationship or the end of it.

Forgive-what you must do in order to move on so that it doesn't (he doesn't) take up any more of your precious, valuable life.

Future posts on this blog will include ideas and suggestions for all three.  I will include signs that your partner may be cheating, spy tips, how to bring up the topic of cheating, tips for reading body language, tips on how to spot a liar. my favorite spy gadgets and anything else that might be helpful to you in case you've found yourself questioning your partner.

My man cheated on me and let me tell you, I scoured the internet, talked to others who'd been betrayed plus came up with a few new ideas of my own on ways to get revenge.  It felt good just thinking about it.  In the end though, I want to be, I am the better person (or so I want people to believe.)

Always remember that you are deserving of love, truth, respect and faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment