Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Let the games begin.

All of this is happening to me right now.  And I mean now.

The more I search for clues the more I find out about him and think he must be really twisted.  No one will ever know (except me) unless I find a way to confront him where he can't deny it, like he has before.

I'll be out of here soon enough I have no doubt.  Why stay with him you ask?  I want to catch him in the act so I won't be the only one who knows that he is a lying, cheating, two timing man who needs serious mental help.

The only reason I share that with you is so that you'll know the tidbits of being sneaky and spying are things I've done.  Sad to say but I now enjoy the thrill of playing a spy in my own house of love.  My pounding heart as I look through his car while he's in the shower, only 3 minutes.  My nail breaking off in the car while I frantically look for clues and now I have to come up with an excuse as to why my nail is in the car.  Shit.  I run back to the front door, quietly open it just a crack and slip inside.  Hoping he's still in the shower.  The water is running, good.  I quietly step into the bathroom and get back to putting my makeup on.  The water stops.  My heart is still pounding.  Breath. I take an upward stroke of the mascara wand as he steps out of the shower.  I smile big.  Hi babe.  And breath.

That probably sounds awful to anyone who hasn't been cheated on, but for those of us living with an unfaithful spouse who also lies, it becomes part of the game.  How to catch a cheater?




No comments:

Post a Comment